1. Cover the straps with ribbons evenly and pull them gently to the front of the flip flop.
2. Flip one ribbon from top between the toe piece and opposite strap pulling it out in the middle.
3. Flip the other strap from top between the toe piece and opposite strap pulling it out from the other side of the toe piece.
4. Tie a knot from top using both ribbons.
5. Make a bow.
6. If the ribbons are too long you may make a double knot, flip ribbons again or wrap the ribbons from the back of strap to front to make a nice ribbon at the end.